Do you ever wish you had a secret weapon, one which you could use in private but which would change the world? Think about it! This secret weapon could possibly result in:
- your spouse having a real sense of peace throughout his or her busy day
- your children growing to love God with all their hearts
- your neighbors wanting to know Jesus, too
- your fellowship experiencing the presence of God at each and every gathering
- your community providing practical help to the homeless
- your national leaders seeking God’s wisdom in making decisions
- and don’t forget yourself - what is your heart’s desire?
We do have a secret weapon - PRAYER! May we use that weapon in such a way that we are expressing the very heart of God.
For we are not contending against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Ephesians 6:12
Heavenly Father, thank You for the privilege of being able to talk with You about anything and everything. In Jesus’ name. Amen.