Saturday, September 6, 2008

FORGET ME NOT
























I had loved living in the country where every evening we could walk out our door and enjoy the sunset over the rolling hills and nearby woods. But it was time to move into the village. We all knew it. Our time of living in the country was past.

On one of our last days there, as I was packing, I ran across three packets of Forget-Me-Not seeds. Outside I went, sprinkling those tiny seeds around the house, in my old garden space, around the barn and back again. I could just imagine little blue flowers popping up everywhere I’d been when spring and summer next arrived.

Shouldn’t our lives be like that - always spreading the love of God everywhere we go?

But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumph and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of Him everywhere. II Corinthians 2:14

Heavenly Father, please let me be a sweet aroma of life to others. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments: