Monday, July 27, 2009

GOD IN CONTROL


A friend went to visit his doctor. He’d been having minor foot problems. As the doctor examined him, further extensive tests were ordered which ultimately revealed serious heart blockage in four of his coronary arteries. Surgery would need to be performed to repair the damage and to restore my friend’s health.

The Lord used a minor medical problem to reveal, in His perfect timing, a much more serious life-threatening problem. In each step of the journey our friend took, it was quite evident that God was, indeed, in control.

In your life, do you see God at work, too? Maybe it’s not in such a dramatic life and death situation but He is working . . . can you see Him?

Thou art a hiding place for me, Thou preservest me from trouble; Thou dost encompass me with deliverance. Psalm 32:7

Heavenly Father, I thank You for working mightily in my life day by day. Please open my eyes to see You. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments: