Friday, June 26, 2009

YOU KNEW


Have you ever found yourself blaming God when something difficult came into your life? You found yourself accusing God saying, “You knew!”

Since God is in charge of the universe . . . and of our lives, of course He knew. And you blamed Him . . . for not preventing the difficulty.

Months passed. You could sense God’s kind, loving care in the midst of difficult days. You found His strength for each step. Gradually your accusation of “You knew” turns to a declaration of breathless wonder. Now you find yourself declaring, “You knew . . . . ” as you clearly see that He prepared you ahead of time for any hard spots in your walk with Him. Yes, in His all merciful love . . . He knew. And He was present!

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for Thou art with me . . . . Psalm 23:4

Heavenly Father, please forgive my accusations against You. I fall at your feet in awe that “You knew” and You know me. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments: