Monday, March 7, 2011

HOW IS YOUR SERVICE?


Have you ever heard this question from a customer service representative:

Are you satisfied with the service I provided today?

I wonder what God would say if we asked Him that question about our serving Him lately?

Let's ask Him.

Are you satisfied with the service I provided today?

As you await His answer, ask yourself:

Can I be trusted with the area of serving He has given me?

Do I show up on time or do I drag my feet in the serving?

Do I do my work thoroughly and completely or is it slipshod work?

Do I work wholeheartedly or half heartedly?

Do I go the extra mile in serving or do I just do the bare necessities?

Do I serve with a smile on my face and in my heart or am I grumbling through it all?

Am I patient in my serving or do I rush through just to be done with it?

Do I rely on Him to give the strength and wisdom to serve?

These questions are worth considering, don't you think?

Let's await the Master's "Well done! You are a trustworthy servant. You have been faithful with the little I entrusted to you...." Luke 19:17

Heavenly Father, I long to hear "WELL DONE". Please show me how to serve You as You deserve. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments: