Monday, November 29, 2010


But all who listen to Me will live in peace, untroubled by fear of harm.
Proverbs 1:33


Note: A friend who receives Reflections as you do (thanks, Lucinda) was wondering if I was OK since the posting pattern has changed. Yes, I am fine!

For two years I posted a Reflection every week. For the third year, it was my dream to post one Reflection on the first Monday of the month and then to post one scripture with an image of mine on the three following Mondays of the month. Confused? No need to be - the pattern has changed to one Reflection to three scripture posts. I hope you are enjoying the pace.

To me, the Word of God is SO important that it can stand alone in its power to change our lives. We just need to stop, listen and ponder, working God's truth into our lives along the way.

May the Lord continue to bless, keep and guide you,
Dawn

No comments: